9 men, including 3 soldiers, charged in child sex ring case in central Texas

The Charlie Kirk Show

LISTEN TO Charlie Kirk Show

Trump closer to resuming rallies that were halted by virus

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is aiming to resume campaign rallies in the coming weeks, though the locations and coronavirus precautions still are...

Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

To date, Lisa Page’s infamy has been driven mostly by the anti-Donald Trump text messages she exchanged with fellow FBI agent Peter Strzok as...

US Designates 6 More Chinese Media Outlets as Foreign Missions

The U.S. state department has designated the U.S. operations of six China-based media companies as foreign missions, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced on Oct. 21. The...

Philadelphia Riots result in 30 police officers injured, 12 hospitalized

Riots that broke out in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania overnight resulted in 30 police officers being wounded. 12 of the injured officers were hospitalized, The Post Millennial...

Central Texas authorities say they’ve cracked a child prostitution ring involving nine men, including three soldiers.

Two Fort Hood soldiers and one from Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio are among the nine suspects netted in their investigation, Killeen police said.

The nine made agreements involving money, drugs and alcohol on various social media platforms for sex acts with girls aged 15 and 16, police spokeswoman Ofelia Miramontez said. The “girls” turned out to be undercover officers and no children were jeopardized by the operation, she said.

Seven suspects, including the Fort Hood soldiers, were arrested on felony child prostitution charges. The other two, including the Fort Sam Houston soldier, were charged with misdemeanor prostitution.

A team of independent investigators has been created to determine whether leadership failures at Fort Hood contributed to the murder of a soldier earlier this year, and several other deaths. Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy has acknowledged that there have been other incidents of violence that could point to broader problems.

Meantime, the planned transfer of the Fort Hood commander to Fort Bliss to assume command of a division has been postponed.

Source: The Army Times

Hot Topics

Hollywood Producer Who Was Part Of Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express Circle” Dead – Falls Off 27th Floor Of Building

I’m sure this is just a coincidence, right? Just prior to the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell this week, Hollywood producer and long time friend...

Federal Judge Rejects Additional Discovery in Case Concerning Hillary Clinton’s Emails

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. on Friday denied a request for additional discovery in a lawsuit concerning Hillary Clinton's use of a private...

RedRacer Video

Watch Tito Ortiz's Videos

Related Articles

Over 432,000 Votes Removed From Trump in Pennsylvania, Data Scientists Say

Pennsylvania election data shows that over 432,000 votes were removed from President Donald Trump during the November election, data scientists say. According to an analysis by...

Dem Rep. ends congressional prayer with ‘Amen and awomen’

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-MO, opened the 117th Congress with a prayer that ended with an attempt to bring in more gender-inclusive language. The Democratic lawmaker,...

Pentagon orders USS Nimitz to stay in Persian Gulf after Iranian threats against Trump

The Pentagon on Sunday evening order the USS Nimitz to remain in the Persian Gulf, reversing a planned redeployment, after Iran made threats against...