Up to 50,000 alleged sex-abuse victims expected to sue the Boy Scouts

Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election

A filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) shows that UBS Securities LLC arranged a private placement of $400 million with Staple Street Capital III,...

Epstein was ‘Pinocchio’ with ‘Gepetto’ Ghislaine pulling the strings, accuser says

Ghislaine Maxwell was far worse than Jeffrey Epstein when it came to abusing young women and girls, according to their most outspoken accuser —...

Over 300 People Facing Federal Charges For Crimes Committed During Nationwide Demonstrations

The Department of Justice announced today that more than 300 individuals in 29 states and Washington, D.C., have been charged for crimes committed adjacent...

The Candace Owens Show

PragerU is excited to launch The Candace Owens Show featuring in-depth conversations with fascinating guests on a variety of topics. Tune-in every Sunday on...

Simply Shemane

LISTEN TO Simply Shemane

As many as 50,000 alleged sex-abuse victims are expected to go after the Boy Scouts of America in court ahead of a November legal deadline, as a shocking new study concludes scouting just isn’t safe for kids.

Since the Boys Scouts of America’s February bankruptcy filing, about 35,000 alleged victims across the nation have filed claims, with “thousands” more emerging each week ahead of the Nov. 16 deadline.

“People are just coming forward in droves,” said lawyer Andrew Van Arsdale, whose AVA Law firm has joined with two other firms to create the coalition Abused in Scouting.

The sheer number of Boy Scout victims so far has dwarfed similar cases, noted lawyer Jason Amala of the firm Pfau, Cochran, Vertetis, Amala.

Continue Reading

Source: NYPost.com

Hot Topics

Hollywood Producer Who Was Part Of Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express Circle” Dead – Falls Off 27th Floor Of Building

I’m sure this is just a coincidence, right? Just prior to the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell this week, Hollywood producer and long time friend...

Federal Judge Rejects Additional Discovery in Case Concerning Hillary Clinton’s Emails

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. on Friday denied a request for additional discovery in a lawsuit concerning Hillary Clinton's use of a private...

RedRacer Video

Watch Tito Ortiz's Videos

Related Articles

Over 432,000 Votes Removed From Trump in Pennsylvania, Data Scientists Say

Pennsylvania election data shows that over 432,000 votes were removed from President Donald Trump during the November election, data scientists say. According to an analysis by...

Dem Rep. ends congressional prayer with ‘Amen and awomen’

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-MO, opened the 117th Congress with a prayer that ended with an attempt to bring in more gender-inclusive language. The Democratic lawmaker,...

Pentagon orders USS Nimitz to stay in Persian Gulf after Iranian threats against Trump

The Pentagon on Sunday evening order the USS Nimitz to remain in the Persian Gulf, reversing a planned redeployment, after Iran made threats against...